Once you find a home you want to buy, you will need to present the vendor with an Offer to Purchase or Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
An Offer or Agreement Usually Includes:
- your legal name, the name of the seller and the legal civic address of the home;
- the price you are offering to buy the home at;
- the items — other than the home — that will be included in the price (e.g.: window coverings,
- appliances or a satellite dish);
- the amount of the deposit;
- the date you want to take possession of the home;
- a request for a current land survey of the property;
- the date when the offer is no longer valid; and
- any other conditions that go with the offer, including property inspection and approval of
- mortgage financing.
Read more here