How can I help my Buyer Client?
- Assisting my buyer client in setting out property preferences and developing a property profile for guidance.
- Seeking out property in a timely manner that meets my buyer client’s criteria.
- Preparing a comparative market analysis (CMA) or analyzing a seller-provided CMA or other documentation (i.e., Seller Property Information Statement) to assist my buyer client in making an informed decision and taking appropriate action.
- Professionally preparing and conveying offers, counter offers and other written documentation.
- Negotiating for my buyer client to obtain the lowest price and best possible terms.
- Assisting my buyer client with mortgage lenders, home inspectors and other professionals as required.
- Reviewing or otherwise assisting with reports received and other documentation arising from the property buying process.
- Constantly communicating with my buyer client of all significant steps taken in the course of representation.