Say hello to Glow – a boutique collection of only 54 signature townhomes with an irresistible Mississauga address, just minutes to downtown and Port Credit, with Fitness centre next door. 3 storey townhomes with a finished basement. There will be a maintenance fee of $50/month which covers snow removal and landscaping.
1. Architecturally inspired quality exterior elevations which include GENUINE CLAY BRICK, STONE, HORIZONTAL VINYL and/or
VINYL BOARD & BATTEN VERTICAL SIDING with ornamental trim details as per elevations. All exterior elevations and colors are preselected.
2. Pre-finished, maintenance-free, quality siding, soffits, fascia, eaves troughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
3. Self-sealing 25 YEAR WARRANTY roof shingles from Vendor’s
predetermined colour samples.
4. Elegant front coach lights in black cast aluminum, as per elevation.
5. Fully sodded front and rear yards. Lots graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
6. Two stage asphalt paved driveway completed with a base and finish coat.
7. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front porch, with rear patio step where applicable.
8. Stylish sectional garage overhead doors as per elevation.
9. Front doors to have pewter finish grip set, dead bolt and key lock.
10. Black decorative framed address plaque, location to be determined by vendor.
11. Poured concrete porch as per applicable plan.
12. Drainage system which includes; damp proofing spray, drainage membrane and drain tile.
13. Poured concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
14. Two exterior hose bibs (taps), one at rear elevation and one in garage – location to be determined by vendor.
15. Sliding patio door or as per applicable plan at rear elevation of home.
INTERIOR KITCHEN FEATURES:
1. Custom Designed kitchen cabinets from Vendor’s included samples.
2. Contemporary kitchen faucet.
3. Special Edition countertops with stylish bullnose from Vendor’s included samples.
4. 2 frosted glass kitchen cabinet doors (in location designated on kitchen layout) from Vendor’s included samples.
5. Open cabinet above fridge with finished interior.
6. Tiled backsplash (wall behind fridge and stove are not tiled).
7. Stainless steel finish hood fan.
8. Cabinet opening provided for future dishwasher which includes rough-in plumbing and electrical for future hook-up, as per applicable plan.
9. Heavy-duty (220 Volt) electrical receptacle for stove.
10. Dedicated (110 Volt) electrical outlet for refrigerator.
11. Island and/or flush breakfast bar as per applicable plan.
12. Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
1. Purchaser’s choice of vanities with laminate countertops in main and ensuite bathrooms, from Vendor’s included samples.
2. Designer white pedestal sink provided in powder room as per applicable plan.
3. White bathroom fixtures provided.
4. Mirrors provided in all ensuites, bathrooms and powder rooms with wall mounted light fixture(s).
5. Exhaust fans provided in all bathrooms.
6. Single lever faucets provided for all pedestal or vanity sinks.
7. Interconnected G.F.I. outlet provided at pedestal or vanity counter level.
8. Choice of ceramic tile for floor, tub and shower enclosures. Tiles included for ceilings of shower stalls only.
9. Washroom accessory package to include towel bar, tissue paper dispenser and soap dish. Towel bar and tissue paper dispenser provided only in powder room.
10. All bathtub and shower stalls to have water pressure balancing valves. All pedestal sinks, vanity sinks, toilets and kitchen sink to have separate shut off valves.
11. Square or rectangular one piece white seamless acrylic shower stall base provided as per plan.
12. Deep Soaker Tub in Ensuite as per plan.
1. Single laundry tub with faucet as per plan.
2. Hot and cold water supply provided with a separate drain for clothes washing appliance, as per plan.
3. Heavy-duty (220 volt) electrical outlet for clothes dryer and a dedicated (110 volt) electrical outlet for washer.
INTERIOR TRIM FEATURES:
1. Colonial style interior doors as per plan.
2. Colonial style trim throughout which includes a 21/4″ casing and a 31/4″ baseboard.
3. White hardboard sliding closet doors as per plan.
4. Flat archways to be trimmed as per applicable plan.
5. Pewter lever interior door handles throughout the home.
6. Straight cut natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished area stairs.
7. All staircases to be paint grade stringer with carpet risers and treads.
8. 9′ ground and main floor ceilings (excluding bulkheads and dropped ceiling areas).
1. Ceramic flooring in entrance, laundry room and all bathrooms from Vendor’s included samples as per applicable plans.
2. Choice of one colour of 40-oz broadloom with 12mm foam under pad throughout carpeted areas.
3. 5/8″ tongue & groove OSB sub-flooring throughout. All sheathing joints to be sanded smooth, screwed and glued down to floor joists.
1. Choice of one paint colour from Vendor’s included samples for all interior walls.
2. All interior doors and trim to be painted white.
3. Stippled textured ceiling finish to all living areas including walk in closets, kitchen, and laundry room, excluding bathrooms which are to receive smooth ceilings.
1. 100-amp circuit breaker panel with copper wiring throughout.
2. Décor lighting package in nickel finish in all hallways, kitchen and bedrooms.
• One switched capped outlet in Living/Dining Rm, location by Builder
• Living Room, Family, Parlor or Gathering Rooms to receive a switched receptacle(s).
• Walk in closet(s) and Laundry to receive a ceiling light fixture.
• Bathrooms to receive wall mounted strip light fixture above vanity mirror.
3. Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed as per code.
4. Two exterior weatherproof electrical G.F.I outlet at front porch and rear of home.
5. Three wired telephone locations (Purchaser’s choice) completed with cover plate.
6. Cable TV wiring for Media Room, Living/Dining Area and Master Bedroom completed with cover plate.
7. Complete security system installed only upon acceptance of Schedule ‘S’ – ask Sales Advisor for details.
1. High-efficiency, high-velocity forced-air gas heat source with electronic ignition, power vented to exterior. Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements for heating and cooling.
2. All units are equipped with a condensing water heater, air handler and ERV unit. Units may be equipped with a storage tank.
FINISHED LOWER LEVEL:
1. Finished Lower Level area as per plan with 40-oz broadloom on Rec. Room floor and 8″x8″ white ceramic tile flooring in Laundry Room Closet. All other areas are to remain unfinished.
1. All interior selections will be made from Vendor’s included samples during private appointment with the Vendor’s interior design consultant.
2. Purchaser acknowledges that home may be sited on lot in mirror image/reverse siting, than that which is shown on display materials and renderings.
3. Front Porches may incorporate recessed steps where grade requires.
4. Exterior steps may vary depending on individual lot conditions.
1. Builder Warranty is backed by the Tarion Warranty Program’s “Excellent Service Rating” and includes the following:
1-year-materials and workmanship
2-year-plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope
2. Builder also conducts independent third party homeowner satisfaction surveys with homeowners during the construction
of the home, after 30 days and at year end.
HOME ENERGY SAVINGS AND COMFORT FEATURES:
1. 2″ x 6″ exterior wall with R-20 batt insulation and R-5 styrofoam sheathing.
2. R-50 blown-in place roof insulation.
3. R-31 batt insulation non-attic roof insulation.
4. R-12 basement wall wrap insulation to 6″ above concrete slab.
5. R-31 foam insulation to all rooms above garages and exposed floor areas.
6. Vinyl Casement windows with Low-E coating and an Argon gas filled window cavity.
7. Basement vinyl sliding windows with Low-E coating and an Argon gas filled window cavity.
8. All visibly exposed ducts in basement are taped to provide increased furnace efficiency and air flow throughout the home.
9. Programmable thermostat.
10. Compact Fluorescent (CFL) bulbs in all compatible light fixtures, on main and second floor.
11. ERV – Energy Recovery Ventilator.
Please contact Julia for more details