Curled up on the couch on a winter’s day or relaxing on your back deck on a sunny summer afternoon, it’s good to be home. It is home where families grow closer, where lifelong friendships are made, and memories to last a lifetime. At Paradise Homes, we build comfort security and contentment into every home we build. You can see it for yourself in the first phase of homes already built Cobblestone here in Mississauga. Occupancies from January 2012 to October 2012. Now you can own it for yourself, with the release of a beautiful, collection of 164 brand new homes at Cobblestone South.
Purchase Price to Include:
- Selection of exterior colours including, brick, aluminum, roof, etc. as may be selected by the purchaser from the Vendor’s packages, if available, and if not previously ordered, or installed. The Purchaser acknowledges that the exterior colours may have been preselected or changed by the Vendor as a result of the Urban Design Guidelines provisions.
- Self sealing asphalt shingles.
- Aluminum soffits, fascias and eavestroughs as per plan.
- Energy efficient (low E argon) Energy Star® qualified Thermopane vinyl casement windows on main and second floor (except for garage and basement). Basement windows will be double glazed where applicable per plan.
- Screens provided on all operating windows.
- Windows are fully caulked and are installed with a vapour barrier.
- Insulated metal front entry door with weatherstripping.
- Sectional roll-up attached garage door.
- Energy efficient (low E argon) Energy Star® qualified Thermopane vinyl sliding patio door with screen (as per plan); with complementing transom above for additional natural light, where size permits as per plan.
- Cold cellar, as per plan.
- Poured concrete basement walls with upgraded damp proofing foundation wrap.
- Driveway to be paved asphalt. (Vendor will provide base coat asphalt.) The finished coat will be completed by the Vendor at the Purchaser’s expense (not refundable) to be adjusted on closing.
- Lot to be graded and sodded to requirements of the Municipality.
- Two exterior water service taps; one in the garage and one at the rear.
- Three exterior electrical outlets; one in the garage and one weatherproof outlet at the front and rear, and on all accessible second floor balconies (as per plan).
- Pre-cast cement slabs from driveway to front entrance.
- Exterior walls, ceiling, and basement to be insulated to Ontario Building Code standards.
- 5/8” tongue and groove subflooring throughout main and second floor as per plan screwed down and joints sanded with an Advanced Engineered Floor Joist System.
- Main oak staircase to feature solid oak handrail and pickets in natural finish from main floor to second floor.
- Main floor 9’ ceilings, as per plan. (all models)
- 9’ main and 2nd floor ceilings, as per plan. (45’ singles only)
- Quality broadloom and 7/16” underpad on main floor and second floor including staircase to all non-tiled areas as per plan.
- Direct vented Energy Star® qualified natural gas fireplace (for detached units only).
- Claremont Series doors and trim with quality hardware (hinges to be painted). Arches to be trimmed on main floor.
- Sprayed and stippled ceilings in all rooms except kitchen (as permitted per plan), bathrooms and main floor laundry room (as per plan).
- All interior walls, trim and doors painted throughout, off white.
- Mirror sliding doors at entry closets as per plan. Swing doors on all closets except where sliding doors are located as per plan.
- Ceramic floor tile in the front vestibule, foyer (as per applicable plan), kitchen and breakfast area, laundry room (if on main or second floor) powder room, main and ensuite bathrooms as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Custom quality cabinets and post formed arborite countertops in kitchen and bathroom vanities as per plan selected from Vendor’s standard samples. Extra height master ensuite bathroom vanity as per plan. Extra height kitchen upper cabinets, as per plan.
- Kitchen includes double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and hood fan ducted to outside.
- Ceramic wall tiles in bathtub enclosure as per plan. Bathrooms with separate shower stall have tiles around the tub and tiles to ceiling in shower stall as per plan.
- Ceramic bathroom accessories.
- Quality coloured plumbing fixtures in bathroom.
- Single shower controls in all tubs and showers to feature temperature control valve.
- Chrome finish single lever taps on all sinks, basins and bathtubs excluding laundry tub.
- Pedestal sink and mirror in powder room.
- Mirrors in bathrooms and powder rooms. Medicine cabinet in ensuite bathroom.
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel including heavy duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
- Exterior and interior light fixtures throughout excluding family room and living room.
- Electric door chime.
- Smoke detectors on all levels as per Ontario Building Code standards and one carbon monoxide detector.
- Prewire for telephone service.
- Prewire for TV outlets in master bedroom and family room/great room, or living room as per plan.
- Prewire for future home automation, 1 CAT-5 prewire to terminate in great room from basement, as per plan.
- Rough-in central vacuum system. Rough-in for future dishwasher (plumbing and electrical).
- Rough-in 3 piece bathroom in basement. (Location may vary from that shown on plan.)
- High efficiency Energy Star® qualified forced air gas furnace and gas hot water tank. (Location may vary from that shown on plan.)
- Rental of gas hot water tank. The purchaser acknowledges that the hot water tank is a rental and agrees to execute a rental agreement on or before closing with National Home Services, or other gas utility provider.
- Single fiberglass laundry tub and washer taps.
- Taps installed for automatic washer connection.
- Warranty as set out by the Tarion Warranty Corporation, save and except the enrollment fee.
- White switches and receptacles throughout.
Purchaser acknowledges that:
A. The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the closing date.
B. If an item selected by the Purchaser is not available, the Purchaser must reselect from the Vendor’s samples within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, failing which the provisions of the Agreement in respect of an original selection shall prevail.
C. Purchasers are notified that the side door (where applicable) may be lowered to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or municipality requirements.
D. Laundry room layout and stairs are particularly susceptible to alteration in order to accommodate building code, municipally approved grading and drainage requirements. Purchasers are notified that the number of steps to front entrance and rear entrance, landing and vestibule may be increased or decreased depending on final grading. Purchasers are notified that jogs in walls of rooms may vary from model to model to accommodate structural requirements and/or venting for the house.
E. Main floor laundry room floor, landing and vestibules, where applicable, may be lowered to accommodate entry door(s) at the vendor’s discretion (unfinished basement ceiling height or cold cellar height shall be lowered accordingly).
F. Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
G. Purchaser acknowledges that the Tarion Warranty Corporation enrollment fee is not included in the purchase price.
The purchase price has been determined taking into account the HST rebate to which the Purchaser is assigning to the Vendor pursuant to compliance with Schedule “H” of the Agreement. The Purchaser shall reimburse the Vendor for any loss of this rebate by reason of the Purchaser’s default pursuant to Schedule “H”.
I. SELECTIONS ALREADY MADE ON THE ABOVE ITEMS BY THE BUILDER CANNOT BE CHANGED.
J. EXTERIOR ELEVATION, APPEARANCES AND FINISHINGS WILL BE SIMILAR TO PICTURES OR RENDERINGS BUT MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE IDENTICAL.
K. ALL SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. LOT FRONTAGES ON SITE PLAN REFER TO THE MINIMUM WIDTH OF THE LOT AT THE FRONT BUILDING SETBACK.
L. SOME EXTERIOR DETAILS MAY BE IN COMPLIMENTARY MATERIALS OTHER THAN BRICK INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SIDE ROOF GABLES.
M. In the event that any flooring finishings are deleted, purchaser acknowledges that the flooring does not include any nosing and waives the warranty on any finishings.
N. Some ceiling heights in bathrooms, kitchens or laundry rooms may be less than 9’ as per plan.