Purchasing a house is the one of the biggest transactions you will ever make. To protect against any future financial risks related to house repairs, please hire professional home inspector.
They will inspect major components of the house including:
- Water damage (Moisture in the basement, possible roof leaks, plumbing issues etc.)
- Electrical (Having aluminum wiring in the house can bring house insurance rates up)
- Roofing and Insulation (Missing or bad insulation can increase you heating/cooling cost)
- Foundation and Ventilation (Potential cracks in the basement can contribute to leaks and later turn into old)
- Potential structural issues (Can be costly – hiring architect, major construction inside the house)
Mostly it is a visual inspection, of both the interior and exterior of your home, however home inspector will use Moisture Detector, to give you an alert about potential water leak or damage, without opening any walls or ceiling. Report will show what needs to be replaced, or is unsafe. Not detecting these early on can lead to serious problems and could mean expensive repairs down the road.
Ready to renovate or do repairs?